What is the Sound & Video Editing Room?
The Sound & Video Editing Room is a space in the Library where users can creatively express themselves through digital videos, music, photography, websites, graphic design, podcasts, presentations and other forms of digital media.
Who can use the Sound & Video Editing Room?
The Sound & Video Editing Room is open to GHPLD cardholders, students attending school within the Library District, and business owners within the Library District. Users under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign a one-time waiver at the Library. All users must be of high school age and older.
Equipment Available in the Digital Lab:
- Mac Pro Quad-Core CTO 6 GB
- Dual Apple 27″ LED Cinema Display
- Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet
- Fender Squier Affinity Strat Guitar
- M-Audio Oxygen 61-Key USB MIDI Controller
- Bose Companion 2 Multimedia Speaker System
- Cowboy Studio 2275 Watt Photo Studio Lighting Softbox Video Light Kit
- Boom Set and Carry Case
- Blue Microphone Yeti USB Mic
- Sony MDR-XD100 Studio Monitor Series Headphones
- M-Audio Fast Track Audio Interface
- 7 port USB 2.0 Hub
- Monster Instrument Cable
- Green Screen Muslin
Software Available in the Digital Lab:
- Mac OS X
- iWork ’09: Pages, Numbers, Keynote
- iLife ’11
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Illustrator CS5
- InDesign CS5
- Flash Catalyst CS5
- Flash Professional CS5
- Dreamweaver CS5
- Fireworks CS5
- Acrobat 9 Pro
- Adobe Bridge CS5
- Adobe Device Central CS5
- Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac
- Final Cut Pro X
Equipment Available for Checkout:
- Canon Powershot ELPH 100 HS
- Lacie Rugged 500GB External Hard Drive
- Flip Ultra HD Video Camera
Questions? Let us know!
For more information about the Sound & Video Editing Room, call the Digital Lounge at (708) 598-8446 ext. 113.